For sports injuries, prevention is more important than treatment, providing several ways to prevent dislocations:
- Carefully do preparatory activities before the activity, such as doing some surrounding and stretching activities, so that each joint part can get sufficient activities.
- Before the activity, check whether the sports equipment is solid, and the site is level.
- Activities to take protection, especially to strengthen the protection of injury-prone parts.
- According to their abilities, do some physical activities suitable for their physical strength, and never do dangerous movements that are beyond their reach.
- As far as possible, avoid violent direct impact, and do not jump directly on the hard ground (concrete ground).