Ice Pack Description
|Product name||Ice pack for Back|
|Printing||Silk printing, Embossing, Sticker|
Outer with reinforced sutures and divider strips for high-quality packaging can prevent leaks or tears to ensure multiple reuses.
Medical Grade Hot and Cold Therapy Gel Pack
- Relieve Pain, Swelling, and Inflammation – These adjustable hot and cold packs offer therapeutic relief for myofascial, soft tissue soreness as well as stiff joints and aching muscles. It can be heated up in a microwave or frozen in the freezer to let you customize your overall recovery. Whether you have back pain from biking, or you’re sore swelling from the surgery, the Cosybrace gel ice bag is here to help.
- Reusable Hot or Cold Compress – This ice pack can be used as hot or cold therapy, cold therapy by freezing the gel pack in the freezer for 2-3 hours or you can soak the gel pack in boiled water for 4-10 minutes for hot therapy. From menstrual cramps to migraines to aging muscles after a tough workout, our body and shoulder ice packs are soft to the touch and fit men, women, and the youth equally.
- Enhanced Full-Body Support – Whether you need a shoulder ice pack or warming knee pain relief, the ice gel pack delivers warm and cool compression exactly where it hurts. It’s the perfect fit for any body type, simply adjust the straps to secure it around your waist, hips, legs, chest, knees, lower back, elbows, shoulders, and other areas for fast, supportive relief. These are perfect Knee ice packs, ice packs for the back, cold packs for the neck, shoulders, etc.
- Improved Recovery – Used after tough workouts, runs, or fitness routines our cold packs for therapy can help reduce inflammation and improve natural circulation so your body can recover more efficiently.
- Dual Gel Ice Packs – These reusable ice packs offer hot and cold therapeutic support to help relieve pain and inflammation in stiff, aching joints and sore muscles.
- Longer Lasting Ice Effect – The ice pack is filled with a lower freezing point (-13°F) safe gel that remains pliable when frozen for a better fit to the injured area, and with extra thick nylon fabric stitching so there is no need to worry about gel leakage. Washable and reusable.
- Hands-Free Pain Relief – It is a first aid necessity for home and clinical use, ideal for sports injuries, post-operative recovery, muscle stiffness, etc. Conveniently store in fridge, freezer, or backpack for on-the-go pain relief for years to come.
Hot and Cold Ice Packs Dual Use Method
- Hot Therapy: Hot water: Bring the water to boil before use, and then remove it from heat. Put gel pack in boiled water and let it remain for 4-10 minutes. After 4 minutes please check the temperature every 1 minute to make sure whether it reaches your ideal temperature. And then take out and dry for later use.
- Cold Therapy: Put gel pack in refrigerator for 2-3 hours, then take it out of the refrigerator. It is highly recommended that put the gel pack into the wrap bag which with adjustable length before putting it on the injured area, to avoid frostbite caused by direct contact with the skin.