Despite the fact that self-heating knee pads are so good, they are prohibited for people with high fever, bleeding tendencies, temperature sensory disorders, and broken skin in the area where they are worn, and should not be used by pregnant women and children.
How Self-Heating Knee Pads Work?
Self-heating knee pads are a high-tech product made from the core material of Tomalin, combined with nano-biological functional materials. Self-heating knee pads have a dual effect of thermoelectricity and piezoelectricity, resonating with the body’s magnetic field. And through the body’s own energy can continuously release thermal energy, negative ions, and far infrared to produce the deep thermal effect.
What are the effects of self-heating knee pads?
- Activates the activity of biological macromolecules, thus playing the function of biological macromolecules to regulate the body’s metabolism and immunity and other activities, which is conducive to the recovery and balance of the body’s functions, to achieve the purpose of disease prevention and treatment.
- Promote blood circulation and improve microcirculation.
- Enhance metabolism.
- Improve immune function.
- It has the effect of reducing inflammation and swelling.
- Have the effect of analgesia.
- Negative ions through breathing by the skin surface into the body, adjust the blood pH, making it weak alkaline, alkaline ions have the role of surfactant so that cholesterol in the blood vessels form colloids and dispersion, reduce blood flocculation, and reduce blood pressure.
- Negative ions have the effect of stabilizing the autonomic nerve, controlling the sympathetic nerve, improve sleep.
- Increase the amount of sweating, increase the brain wave a-wave, and reduce fatigue.
- Negative ions have fresh air, remove formaldehyde, benzene, ammonia, and other harmful gases, and eliminate odor.
How to maintain self-heating knee pads?
- The washing water temperature is below 40 ℃, gentle, non-scalding, and not chlorine bleaching.
- Do not bake at high temperatures.
- The cleaning time of hot moxibustion and magnets should not be too long and can be gently wiped with clean water (wash within 15 minutes).
- Keep away from light.
Precautions for the use of self-heating knee pads
- Those with high fever, bleeding tendency, temperature sensory disturbance, and damaged skin at the wearing site are prohibited.
- For acute soft tissue injury, please use it after 24 hours.
- It is forbidden for those with a pacemaker in the body. Individuals with allergies should use it under the guidance of a doctor.
- Such as local redness, and burning is a normal phenomena, and the product is removed after the natural phenomenon disappeared.
- It is strictly forbidden to immerse in water and wipe gently with water. Do not use detergents or bleach washing.
- Not suitable for use by pregnant women and children.
Scope of application of self-heating knee pads
It can effectively improve blood circulation, relieve muscle fatigue, activate cells, promote metabolism, dredge meridians, dispel wind and dampness, analgesia and remove cold, and enhance the body’s ability to resist disease. It activates the endocrine and also relieves local fatigue and pain in the body, reduces wear and tear, and protects joints from damage during sports.